Chapter 3

 Another chapter to be written… 

This week I worked to make uncomfortable, comfortable. It can be challenging to break down walls. But once you do you begin to unlock your potential. How beautiful the thought of Gods mysteries. For He is eagerly waiting for us to unlock them, as we seek to do so through diligent study to His words. His words are pure gold to me. I treasure them daily. Truly feasting upon the words of Christ. I hunger. They fill my soul. 2 nephi 32:3 


















I am growing. I see myself as part of the Lords vineyard. He is tenderly and carefully encouraging my growth. I soon hope to graft more branches in. To bring many souls to the True Vine. For it grevieth me to lose any trees. Yet I know He is the master and it is according to His will. But I pray to bring many to Him. The lord never gives up on us and my testimony of that is sure. Jacob 5


He is an artist. The sky and earth is His canvas. Early mornings allow me to witness His paintings. Such beautiful sunrises. I paint a beautiful picture in my mind of things to come; helping others to enter into His arms. Hugs. What expression of care could be greater? Nothing more tender than a missionary returning home to hug their mother. I will miss her hugs. His love encircles us. He is never ending love. A hug! I long to hug my redeemer. So sweet will be that day.  



I decided I like writing poems so here you are don't laugh i think its cute


Christ I hold dear 

For in Him I need not fear.

My weary heart to be healed 

For to Him I am sealed. 

Forever is one round 

His words so profound. 

Prince of peace I find relief 

Our promises I will keep. 

Glorified and holy is His name 

Cared less of money and of fame. 

Just close your eyes and bow your head

To be appointed in His stead.

Submit your will and He will shield 

I will soon enter the field.


This is the last day of preparation before I depart. I have faith for those I’ll meet. My heart longs to teach my brothers and sister in Edmonton. I pray to God to prepare them for His words. 


I love you all <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 









Comments